martes, 6 de diciembre de 2011

Check-up

Today we went to Caleb's 5 month doctors' appointment and thank God he is PERFECT. Weighs 8.700 kilos (19.1Lbs) and is 71cm (28") long.
Happy, healthy, enormous baby!!

I am so proud of my little boy... which Momma isn't right??
Everywhere we go, people stop us to coo at our son. Asking how old he is (they never believe his age), always amazed at his size. Always saying what chubby cheeks and what beautiful big brown eyes he has.
And I beam with pride every single time. 

I am SO thankful to the Lord for giving me such a beautiful, healthy boy. And as I hear stories of heartbreak, and sick children, and parents losing their child... it makes me that much more thankful, that aside from his looks, he's here. With me.

So tonight, I want to hug him a little tighter, kiss him a few more times, and praise God over and over again for his life.

Milestones:
Yesterday we started him on his purees. Zucchini to begin with. Wasn't that thrilled with it. He kept spitting it out and making funny faces, then shriveling, and laughing. Today he ate a little more of it. Still spiting, shriveling and laughing. We're having a great time doing it and am excited to introduce new flavors! Any ideas?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario