I've kind of been having some writers block these days. =( Bummer.
So here are just a few miscellaneous things of the past week.
We started Caleb on his first solid foods last week. Zucchini to start out with for the first few days, then carrots. He didn't like either much, shrugged, and kept spitting them out. It was so cute.
But then on Thursday, he kept throwing up his milk and had the hershey squirts, so we suspended the baby food. The pediatrician said it is normal intestinal behavior for his age, and has nothing to do with the baby food. Either way, we gave him a break.
We're thinking he might be teething, as he has just about all the symptoms. We'll see if any pop out soon.
Orson had a long weekend and it was SO great to be together three full days, just the three of us. I love seeing my husband and son together. Laughing, watching the NFL (Caleb LOVES it) and just being best buddies. It fills my heart to see them.
Orson and I put up our Christmas tree last week. It was a great night. Listening to Michael Bublé's Christmas Album (LOVE him). Corny... I know. But I love it. Christmas has always been my favorite time of year. And being able to share it with someone is the best. This year, being Caleb's first Christmas, makes everything that much more special.
Here is a photo of Caleb getting into the Christmas spirit. =) Cutest smile ever, I think.
I'm so grateful for Caleb's health. Even though we've had a not-so-easy few days, I'm NOT going to say they've been difficult. Because, even so, Caleb is PERFECT in every way. His symptoms are NOT life threatening and he still smiles and giggles and plays. Thank you Lord.

MARRY CHRISTMAS MY EJI. LOVE YOU MOM.
ResponderBorrar