This is one of the presents we have gotten Caleb for his very first Christmas!!
It's a personalized book called "God Loves You!". I saw it on a web page of Mommy's favorite gifts for her kids and I loved it.
I checked out the web page called "I See Me", and it has some great stuff that you can personalize with a different name.
I loved this book in particular because as he gets older, it'll be pretty cool for him to see his name in the book and be able to show him that it says that God loves him!! =)
I think it's a pretty great gift for him to have his whole life. =)
And since it comes with a special message from Mom and Dad and the date we'll give it to him, it'll always be a great reminder of his first Christmas.
You can check out the book here. As well as other personalized items.
Pretty neat!! =)
VERY grateful tonight because God loves my son.
And me...
And my husband...
...
And YOU!
Thank you Lord, for your love.
I love You.
pretty great present, for the hole life.
ResponderBorrarmom.