Being a stay at home Mom, is no easy job.
I'm not going to lie. What good would that do? Nope, let's just call it as it is.
There are days I seriously want to pull my hair out from how tired I am.
Sometimes Caleb is very whiney, cries a lot, and is not happy in any position, playing, eating or napping.
Sometimes I question my ability to be a good mother, my ability to understand my son and his needs, or even my own.
Sometimes, I lose my patience. :0(
But some days are harder than others.
Other days he is in such a good mood. Laughing at anything and everything. Napping on cue, eating well, and not crying at all.
Either way... he is precious. And I love him.
And either way, I wouldn't change a thing.
It's amazing how time flies, and how our priorities and interests change.
A couple years ago, I would have spent my Fridays (and Saturdays, and Sundays, and even some week days) clubbing, going to a bar or the movies with friends, or anything that would get me out of the house.
Today, I love being home. I love just cuddling with my husband, watching a movie (when Caleb lets us!), and being with my baby boy. Boring to some people. But for me… there is nothing that makes me happier.
I’d rather be here to put Caleb to bed, than at any party anywhere else.
Yes. I have changed.
Yes. I have grown apart from some people.
Yes. I would rather sleep than go to a party.
but...
Yes. I am happier than I have ever been.
I am so thankful for this change in my life. To be able to experience it, and live it. Day by day.
I love my family.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario