Normally my Dad does us the HUGE favor of taking care of Caleb while we're at work, but he's sick as of yesterday (my Dad, not Caleb) so I got to stay home and be with my little man today. :-) Yey!!
So, after going to lunch with my best friend who came in from out of town, I sit here drinking my delicious Mocha Frappe (WITH whipped cream :-) ) and biting away at my blueberry muffin (yes, I feel bad...), and Caleb lays playing happily with the Starbucks paper bag. It's a perfect world.
There probably aren't as many things that can make a mother's heart soar as to hear her baby laughing. It makes me feel alive, feel soooooo blessed to have him healthy, in my arms and NOT crying!! Though I must say, that even though the crying may be... well... annoying at times. I thank God, even for that.
Anyway, I lucked out and got a video of my baby's giggles. Seriously, the BEST Mommy-high a girl can experience!!
So tonight, I'm grateful for:
*My Son and his beautiful laugh! May my life be filled with this laugh for so many more years to come!
*My Dad. He has been SUCH a huge blessing in our lives; in Caleb's life. Praying he feels better soon!!
*My boss! Seriously, the best boss EVER. Thankful he understood the situation. He ALWAYS understands any situation. =)
*Starbucks. Meets Mommy's needs, and entertains baby boy in the meantime!! . :-) What more could I ask for??
Here's the video! Sorry it's so blurry. I'm still trying to figure out how to make them small but of good quality. Enjoy!!
Simplemente hermoso.
ResponderBorrarI am a proud mom of a great mom.
priceless!!
ResponderBorrar