Ok, so, I know it's a U.S. tradition, not a Mexican one, but as I've said before, I grew up in the states, so for me, it's a tradition I came to love very much.
I love the food, the smells, the cold weather letting me know Christmas is JUST around the corner.
The beautiful fall colors (and some years, SNOW), and the gathering of friends and family.
Every year we went to some very close family friends' home for dinner, and I LOVED it.
I miss it very much, but I'm certain that in a couple years, Lord willing, I'll be back for it, husband and baby in tow. =)
So for everyone (in the U.S.) reading this post, please eat some turkey, mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie for me.
And, just for the record, I'm thankful for:
My family. They make my days so much more complete. I love you.
My wonderful husband, I don't know what I'd do without you.
My beautiful healthy baby boy.
Salvation. The Lord is so good, and His love so huge. And He gives us so much, and asks for so little. Why would ANYONE not want to be close to Him??
Friends, and strangers reading this post, and especially for those willing to do the favor I asked. ;)
Happy Turkey Day!!
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario