I hadn't had any time to write since last week because... SURPISE! My sisters came in from the U.S.
God is so good in so many ways. These are a few of the things I'm thankful for from the last week.
*My sisters, all 4 of them, and my brother in law Nathan. That they had a safe trip, and could surprise us with their visit. It has been soooooo much fun.
*My husband (once again). Thanks to him because he has taken care of Caleb so I could be with my sisters a while longer (especially in the evenings).
*Tortas Ahogadas from Ajijic. It's a typical dish here from Jalisco, México and we went on sunday to Ajijic, a town about an hour away from Guadalajara to eat them. Oh-so-good.
*Chapalita. It's an area around town with a roundabout. Every sunday artists put up their work and tons of people go to listen to music, look at the paintings, walk their dogs and best of all... EAT! Oh my goodness. It is WRONG how much we ate there. But sooo yummy! :D
*Gifts for Caleb and Daniela, my niece, from my sisters. They brought SO much stuff from the states. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to have to buy Caleb any more clothes until he's like 2 and a half years old!! Thank you guys so much!!
*Tacos, my sisters (and I) love them so much! And they are SO good. =) (REAL tacos, not the hard shell- taco bell stuff people think is Mexican)
*Tlaquepaque. Another town nearby we went on Wednesday. It was great walking around and just enjoying being with everyone.
*Laughing. Oh, so much laughing. My sisters crack me up. Whenever the five of us are together, be afraid! Be VERY afraid. LOL (my poor husband...)
*Love. So much of it. We all live very far apart (Minnesota, Miami, San Diego, Mexico) but the love is always there!!
*The three day weekend that lays ahead. Oh how much I need to rest!
One of my sisters left yesterday, and we already miss her so much. It's not the same without her. But I'm also thankful that she got home safe. Back home with her husband and her two gorgeous boys.
The other two, and my brother in law leave early sunday morning. I want time to go by slowly so we can make the best of it!
God is good. God is GREAT.
In the good times, like the past few days with my sisters, He is with us.
But we have to remember, that in the hard times, He is also with us.
VISA UPDATE!
I got my visa!! Thank you for ALL the prayers. As I said before, I felt confident. But not in myself, in my words, or even the U.S. Embassy. But in the Lord. And once again, He has shown Himself faithful and loving. I can't wait to travel!! =)
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario